Friday 21 April 2017

How to Make a Stunning Online Scrapbook with Digital Scrapbook Creator

I like the moment, because it does record something. But I’m also a big fan of preserving memories.  I love the idea of using words and images to capture moments that meant a lot to me. In the past few years, I’ve made several scrapbooks to document some special events in my life, such as my families’ birthday party, my graduation day, my journey, my best friend’s wedding, etc. But the thing is, it I had to spend lots of time and money creating them.

3 months ago, I came across FlipHTML5, a digital scrapbook creator, which can let me create my engaging digital scrapbooks easily and freely. To be honest, digital scrapbook is more convenient and fashionable to display embellished photographs and other memories to preserve your wonderful moments. Compared with the traditional scrapbook route, digital method means less money spent on supplies, and more right to create a unique scrapbook. There are a variety of digital scrapbook tools for making online scrapbooks on the market. Find an easy-to-use yet powerful program is absolutely important for your creation work. FlipHTML5, with its amazing features, offers you with a simple way to create a professional scrapbook without any programming skill. Here are the tips I’ve already received through my photo book designing. I’ve been working with my FlipHTML5 scrapbook...




Download Software

Go to the official website www.fliphtml5.com , and download the software (download for free). Then go to computer, and launch this program to create new project.

Import Photos

Handpick your photos and make a good preparation. Click “Import Image(s)”to import photos from your local disk. Make sure all the selected photos should be kept in the same size.




Pick a Template and Theme

A clear and creative template can make your scrapbook look more attractive. FlipHTML5 offers tens of different types of pre-designed templates. You can choose your favorite one to embellish the book. Besides, you are able to apply themes to express your character or create a dynamic background.






Custom Settings

You can personalize your scrapbook by customizing a series of settings, like the loading settings, display settings, shadow config, background config, cover config, page numeration and more.




Add Rich Media

A glorious scrapbook is not limited to text and image. FlipHTML5 offers an outstanding Animation Editor tool that can let designers to add multiple media to any page of your scrapbook to tell colorful story. You can decorate your scrapbook with dynamic text, links, slideshow, audios, videos, buttons, flash, and other wonderful embedding capabilities this program comes with. Even you are able to add animation effect to your all the elements.



Online Output

Click “Upload Online” to publish your scrapbooks to online Cloud Platform. It is a free space for book hosting and sharing. When scrapbooks successfully published online, they will present on the bookcase orderly, and you will be easy to view all of your scrapbooks on the platform.
Beside, you are capable of sharing your scrapbook with your family and friend via social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and more), link, QR code and Email.



No comments:

Post a Comment